Local Area Content
Wycliffe Golf & Country Club is conveniently located midway between Boca Raton and Palm Beach Gardens in the heart of Palm Beach County, Florida with close proximity to 1-95, Florida Turnpike, shopping malls and much more.
Wellington has a large renovated public library, multiple recreation centers, a number of public parks and ball fields. The Wellington Amphitheater regularly hosts musical and film events in an outdoor venue. Finally, there are a number of entertainment and cultural venues within comfortable driving distance to West Palm Beach such as the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts and the Norton Museum of Art. Wellington has convenient shopping at The Mall at Wellington Green with many other nationally known retailers located in outdoor shopping venues along the thoroughfares.
Location, Location, Location!
- This private, gated golf and country club community is conveniently situated between Boca Raton, West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens.
- Minutes from the Florida Turnpike.
- Easy access casual and fine dining, shopping and a myriad of cultural venues and events.
- Located just 20 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI); 45-minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL); 75-minutes from Miami International Airport (MIA).
- 30 minutes from the powder sand beaches and the famous Worth Avenue of Palm Beach.
- Wellington is one of the top three equestrian centers for Polo and fine equestrian events in the world.
- Money Magazine noted Wellington as #25 of the Top Communities in the country to live in!
Local Area Featured Content
International Equestrian Destination
Wycliffe Golf & Country Club is minutes away from scenic farms and the equestrian epicenter of Wellington; world class polo and championship show jumping are part of the neighborhood allure. It is host to the Winter Equestrian Festival and more than 17 weeks of equestrian competitions per year, attracting the world's most elite equestrians.
Beaches, Shopping & Culture
Thirty minutes to the east are South Florida's magnificent beaches and Palm Beach's famous shopping district on Worth Avenue. You'll find some of the nation's best restaurants, museums, and nature destinations in the triangle of Boca Raton, Palm Beach, and Palm Beach Gardens.
MEMBERSHIP INQUIRES:Please Email: [email protected] or call (561) 964-0434