Wycliffe Golf & Country Club Championship Courses
The lush rolling fairways of Wycliffe's two 18-hole premier championship courses are both challenging and inviting and cater to golfers at all skill levels.
The core of Wycliffe's jewel is a pair of distinctively different championship golf courses designed by award-winning architects Karl Litten and John Sanford. Panoramic views of the closing holes of both courses can be enjoyed from the Grande Dining and Grille Rooms.
Wycliffe courses take full advantage of the natural habitat and lush topography. Both East and West Courses feature undulating greens, and an abundance of mounding that makes them stand apart from typical South Florida courses.
The promise of an outstanding golf experience at this South Florida Country Club is ensured with the following offerings:
- A full practice facility
- Orientation sessions for new members
- All types of golf tournaments both mixed and single gender, including member-guest tournaments
- Men and Women's golf associations
- Tee It Forward program
- Private and group golf lessons and clinics by highly experienced professionals
- A fully stocked Golf Pro Shop, all specially priced for our members
- Complete golf club service and repair
- An in-house golf cart service and sales center
- TPI instruction is available from Wycliffe's own certified instructors
The Wycliffe Golf Shop is proud to offer captivating merchandise throughout the year. We strive to be a one-stop shop with state-of-the-art golf equipment, the latest clothing fashions and gifts for on and off the course, with members enjoying substantial discounts.
October through May
June through September
Monday - Sunday
Monday - Sunday
Open 7:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Open 7:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m.
Open 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Open 7:00 a.m. – Dusk