Way of Life at Wycliffe Golf & Country Club
"Over the years, Wellington has evolved into a winter oasis for the upper crust, who come to ride, mingle, and bask in the warm weather."
There’s no shortage of entertainment at The Club, with a lively year-round calendar that’s full of social events and adventures!
Members love to meet and dine in the clubhouse, which showcases sweeping views of the greens and the 18th hole. Residents enjoy both casual and formal dining with seasonally-inspired cuisine prepared by a talented executive chef.
- Fun, engaging clubs and activities- pickleball, bocce, Stickball, Green Thumb Society, Wine Tastings, Sherlock Holmes Society, Tail Waggers Club, Photography Club, movie nights, and many more!
- Bustling Mens’ and Ladies’ Card Rooms are hive of activity—mahjong, cards and games galore!
- Wycliffe is a neighboring community to the International Polo Club and equestrian fields.
- Wellington is a thriving locale--close proximity to both Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale International Airports, 1-95, and Florida Turnpike.
- Wycliffe Golf & Country Club is conveniently located midway between Boca Raton and Palm Beach Gardens in the heart of Palm Beach County, Florida.
- This Wellington private membership club is just a short drive from beautiful beaches, upscale shopping on Worth Avenue, Kravis Center for the Performing arts and other cultural venues, theaters, and colleges